WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Basic Rental: ($Price varies by unit)
- Cleaned and ready to use rental unit.
- Delivered, then set up at desired location followed by pick up, and break down.
- Full fresh water and propane tank(s) along with empty grey and black water tank(s).
- Three(or more) rolls of RV toilet paper.
- Up to two visits during the week to check for maintenance, etc.
- Basic cleaning and basic garbage removal after the event.
- (Excessive cleaning and/or garbage removal will result in an added fee.)
Grocery Service: ($300)
- Pick up and transport of DRY goods. Stored with your rental unit, ready and waiting for you when you arrive.
- Refrigerated goods are an extra fee. (Includes large ice chest with ice to keep cold goods fresh)
- We do not provide Alcohol services.
Generator Kit: ($300)
- 4kw or higher Generator, with fuel for the length of the event.
Kitchen Kit: ($150)
- Basic large/medium/small pots and pans for cooking.
- Paper plates, plastic cups-forks-spoons-knives.
- Two kitchen towels, two rolls of paper towels, a cleaning sponge, broom, and a bottle of hand/dish soap.
Linen Kit: ($100)
- Mismatched pillows, fitted sheets, flat sheets, blankets, and comforter/bedspread PER BED.
- One bath towel and wash cloth per person.
Bicycle rental: ($65) each
- Playa inspired beach cruisers and/or mountain bikes.
5 Gallon Water: ($30) each
- Clean filtered drinking water in 5 Gallon bottles.
WHAT WE (DO NOT) PROVIDE:
- Immediate service. Please allow up to 12 hours for a service call. What is a normal 10 minute job or trip can take up to 5 plus hours moving around the Playa.
- Dump of grey/Black water and fresh water refills. This service is provided on the Playa at an additional cost to you. We do not provide this service.